Dublin Airport Shuttle Bus
The Clarion Hotel IFSC, in association with PaddyWagon tours, provides an Airport shuttle for all Hotel Guests – This service costs €3 per person each way. You may pay the driver on pickup at the Airport and tickets can be purchased at the Front Desk for the return journey.
Hotel Pickup (From Hotel Reception):
Airport Pickup (Departing from the Coach Park, Green bus with Paddywagon tours on the side):
Please note that the bus will leave at these specified times only – please do not confuse with Clarion Dublin Airport Minibus – The bus for the Clarion IFSC is a Large Green Bus with Paddywagon Tours along the side Directions to Zone 2 Coach Park at Dublin Airport *
- Leave the Airport building through the main door in the Arrivals hall
- Cross the road at the pedestrian crossing in the direction of the Carpark through a short tunnel
- On the other side of the tunnel, you will notice several bus stops on your right and left which are for the regular City buses and Airport shuttles to the local Airport Hotels. (You may see a Clarion Hotel minibus – this brings you to the Clarion Dublin Airport Hotel ONLY so do not take this bus)
- Directly in front of you will be a sign for “Coach Park Zone 2” – Please go to this area.
- There will be several buses parked here in a row including the Clarion IFSC Airport Shuttle (Large Green bus with Paddywagon tours on the side).
- If you are early, please wait in this area for the bus.
- Total time from Terminal building to Coachpark takes approximately 2 minutes by foot.